To integrate the Latch solution in your online service just follow these simple steps:
- Registeras a Latch Developer.
- Log in to the Developer area.
- Select the subscription option that fits you best.
- Create an Application for the service you want to integrate.
- You will get an Application ID and a Secret ID that uniquely identify your Application.
- Add as many operations as you want to have in your service. Each operation represents a functionality you want to protect independently.
- Add hooks to your code to query the Latch service or setup the features you want to implement using the Latch APIs and SDKs.
- Create a section on your website from where your users can pair their Latch account with your service.
You are ready to go! Your service is Latch-enabled.
Now tell your users they can start taking control of their account! In order to start using the Latch security features they need to:
- Get a Latch account here.
- Download the Latch app for their mobile device here.
- Pair their Latch account with your service:
- From your website they´ll launch the pairing process and your service will ask them for a pairing code.
- From the Latch app they´ll tap the "Add a new service" option to generate the paring code.
- They´ll introduce the pairing code on your website pairing page.
Once the pairing process is finished they´ll receive a confirmation notice in the Latch app and they'll be able to access the setup of the features you have defined for your service.